Sophia Walk, Pontcanna, CARDIFF
- SECLUDED CHARMING & VERSATILE THREE BEDROOM MEWS
- FANTASTIC SIZE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING SOPHIA GARDENS
- SECURE PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS & POTENTIAL TO EXPAND THE COURTYARD GARDEN SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN THROUGH TO GARDEN ROOM
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED COTSWORLD STYLE CONSERVATORY
- ABSOLUTE MUST SEE PROPERTY!
Superb! A three bedroom residence set in a secluded location off Cathedral Road with charming views & access to Llandaff Fields from the door step offering a modern & versatile accommodation with two brilliant size reception rooms, ensuite & walk- in wardrobe to the main bedroom. Call now to view!!
A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious 3 double bedroom mews property set in a peaceful location on the edge of the Park close to Pontcanna's vibrant cafes & restaurant culture and within easy walking distance of the City Centre.
This desirable property has a lovely relaxing vibe and enjoys beautiful views over Sophia Gardens from the upstairs sitting room.
Built in 2000 the property is tastefully decorated and presented in immaculate condition. A recently constructed Cotswold style solid roof conservatory extension complements the generous living space and provides access to a delightful cottage courtyard garden. The property has gated access & secure parking and benefits from ultrafast fibre broadband. Transport links are all within walking distance of the property.
The property comprises:- Ground floor: Entrance hallway, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and bedrooms two and three.
First floor: Large lounge, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite.
If you would like to view the property, please call to register your interest and arrange a viewing.
Electric security gates provide side access to the property entrance and private parking at the rear.
Enter through a PVC front door leading into the hallway. Skimmed walls and ceilings, fitted coving, central heating radiator. Spotlights. Entry intercom system and security alarm. Laminate flooring with staircase leading to the first floor. Doors leading to all rooms.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with the worktop over with mosaic tile splash back. One and half bowl sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven with a fitted gas hob and extractor hood over. Cupboard housing for free-standing fridge freezer and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted Worcester combi boiler housed in purpose-built cabinet. Spotlights. Central heating radiator to the side and laminate flooring. Open entrance into the conservatory.
A beautiful and light half brick conservatory with double glazed windows surrounding and gothic style French doors leading out onto the courtyard garden. Laid with laminate flooring and central heating to the rear. Several TV and power points. Spotlights. Privacy glass to the one side.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 12' 6" ( 2.57m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation of the property. Skimmed walls and ceilings with fitted coving. Laid with laminate flooring. Central heating radiator. Power points surrounding the room. Under stairs storage cupboard with hanging space, shelving and room for a tumble drier.
Bedroom Three (home Office) 9' 1" x 9' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front, skimmed walls and ceiling with fitted coving. Laid with laminate flooring. Central heating radiator. Power points surrounding the room.
Obscure double glazed window, skimmed ceiling with fitted coving. Tiled walls and laminate flooring. Fitted with a white three piece bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c and paneled bath with shower unit over and fitted glass screen. Central heating radiator to the side. Electric fan & spotlights.
Full height with shelf and housing the consumer unit.
Stairs To The First Floor
Lounge 23' 5" x 15' 9" ( 7.14m x 4.80m )
Two sets of double glazed Juliet doors overlooking Sophia Gardens. Skimmed walls and ceilings with fitted coving and spotlights. Two double central heating radiators. Access into the loft space and laid with laminate flooring. TV and power points surrounding the room.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear, skimmed walls and ceiling with fitted coving. Laid with new carpet; fitted wardrobes and chest of draws. TV & power points. Spotlights. Entrance door into the dressing room and leading to en-suite.
Dressing Room 7' 6" x 4' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.42m )
Skimmed walls and ceilings laid with new carpet. Shelving with storage. Large, fitted cupboard with double hanging space and recess shelving. Skylight window. Door leading to the en-suite
Skimmed ceiling with fitted spotlights and half tiled walls. Fitted with a double sized shower cubicle, fitted vanity unit with sunk in wash hand basin, low level w/c and separate bidet. Laid with natural slate flooring. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Outside- Side & Rear
Charming courtyard garden with patio and Cotswold chipping surrounds. Enclosed by reclaimed brick wall with feature railings. Attractive arched gate to the side giving access to outer courtyard and parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Sophia Walk, Pontcanna, CARDIFF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.6 miles
- Ninian Park Station0.7 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontcanna Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Pontcanna
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP106610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.