Kings Place, North Drive, Hatfield
- 2 Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Gated Development
- Underground Parking Space
- Lift Access
- 1 Large Reception/Kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms
- Good Storage Throughout
- Few Minutes' Walk To Mainline Station
A well-presented, second floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set in a gated development with underground parking and lift access.
This modern purpose-built apartment is situated within a gated development close to Old Hatfield, local shops and the Hatfield mainline train station. Accessed via lift or stairs, the property is situated on the second floor of the building.
On entering the property, there are two good sized storage cupboards and two well-proportioned bedrooms with the principal bedroom featuring an en-suite bathroom. An additional family bathroom with a three piece suite is presented in good decorative order. The dual-aspect open-plan kitchen/living room completes the property and the kitchen benefits from integrated appliances and ample storage. Externally, one allocated parking space is situated within the underground car park and the front of the development has gated access.
Leasehold: 125 years from 1 January 2002.
Service Charge: £1,500 pa.
Ground Rent: £255 pa.
Council Tax Band D (£1970.47 April 2021 - March 2022).
Located close to the highly sought after area 'The Ryde' and only a few minutes' walk from Hatfield's mainline rail station (London Kings Cross - 24 minutes), this property also offers close access to popular primary schools, local shopping amenities and all major road links. Old Hatfield and the grounds of Hatfield House are only a short walk away. More extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found 2.5 miles away in both Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield town centres - John Lewis department store, Tesco's 24 hour superstore and Hatfield swimming pool & Gosling Sports Stadium.
BrochuresWeb DetailsBook a viewing
Kings Place, North Drive, Hatfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.3 miles
- Welham Green Station2.3 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Ashtons is a highly energised, independent estate agency practice founded in 1982. Operating from four prime locations in Hertfordshire, we provide Sales, Lettings and Land and New Homes services from our Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City and St Albans offices. Alongside these major Hertfordshire towns, we specialise in the sale of property in outlying rural areas through our Village and Country office in Redbourn.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WGC210615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.