Marsh Wall, London, E14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- BRAND NEW
- READY TO MOVE
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- EAST FACING VIEWS
- LIFTS TO ALL FLOORS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH ISLAND
- RESIDENT ONLY SPACES
- BUILT IN WARDROBES
At 75 floors, Landmark Pinnacle is London's tallest residential towers with views that extend out across London's unmistakable monuments and waterways. Luxurious apartments lead off elegant carpeted lobbies and are beautifully presented in a neutral palette of white walls, timber floors and brushed chrome and black ironmongery.
The feel throughout is simple and sleek, with high-quality furnishings and fittings that complement, without detracting from, the spellbinding views across the water and landscape. A stand-out feature of many of the residences is a winter garden which can be accessed from the living area and bedroom. It provides space to sit and even comfortably dine outdoors, bringing in the light and views without the accompanying drop in temperature.
As well as a private cinema, State-of-the-art amenities include a stunning 56th floor first class gym with a separate exercise studio and Pilates area.
The 27th floor offers a magical children's play area together with a more formal garden lounge for adults, lounge and library whilst the 75th floor is crowned by two roof terraces offering panoramic views across London.
Located at the western edge of Canary Wharf, excellent transport connections are available via Heron Quays DLR 0.3 mile, Canary Wharf London Underground 0.5 mile as well as the regular Thames Clippers river service 0.3 mile.
Marsh Wall, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Goldstone Letting and Management Ltd
We're a fast-growing, innovative London estate agency. Based in the heart of London we are experts on all things property. Our client-facing team are highly skilled and trained in lettings, sales, investments and property management; our partners also offer legal and financial advice.
Who we are?
Here at Goldstone we have built our business on the abilty to offer a personal, professional and flexible service.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4314landmark. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldstone Letting & Management Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.