Brookfield Avenue, Acklam Woods
- First Class Example of a Modern Miller Homes Built 'Tweed' Design FREEHOLD Detached House
- Really Nicely Positioned on the Highly Sought After Acklam Woods Development
- Three Bedrooms, All with Fitted Wardrobes & Master Bedroom Has a Shower Room En-Suite
- Landscaped Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Resin Bond Patio & Neat Shaped Lawn
- The Integral Garage Has Been Professionally Converted into a Comfortable Sitting/Dining Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern High Gloss Units & Appliances
- Double Width Herringbone Pattern Block Paved Driveway
This small modern Miller development on the edge of TS5 is quickly becoming extremely sought after so it's well worth getting a viewing in early.
Styled with a very tasteful eye, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy cloakroom w/c, front lounge, and a well-equipped open plan kitchen/diner with a fabulous range of modern high gloss units and a combination of integrated and freestanding appliances. The integral single garage has been professionally converted (with all the relevant regulations and approvals) into a very comfortable additional sitting/dining room with a storeroom behind. The first floor has master bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite, two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom with a modern white suite. Outside, the attractive landscaped front garden has artificial lawn and there's a double width herringbone patterned block paved driveway. The southerly facing rear garden is a lovely place to spend your time and has a resin bond patio area with a fitted awning, neat, shaped lawn, and colourful, nicely planted beds.
Other notable features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, CCTV and security alarm system.
Modern light green coloured composite entrance door with double glazed inserts and staircase to the first floor.
With modern white dual flush close couple WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, and extractor fan.
3.4m x 3.25m
4.27m x 2.57m
Originally the integral single garage, it has been professionally converted with all the relevant building regulations and consents into a comfortable additional living room with chrome LED spotlights, radiator, and connecting door into …………
2.57m x 1.14m
With a wall mounted Baxi gas fire combination boiler.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
4.83m x 2.95m
(max) Fitted with a really smart range of modern dark Ash coloured high gloss style wall, drawer and floor cupboards with soft close doors, tall larder cupboard, woodgrain effect square edge work surfaces with matching upstands, breakfast bar and a single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy. Built-in 70/30 fridge freezer and freestanding washing machine included. UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden and radiator.
With built-in storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
3.38m x 3m
Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator and connecting door into ………..
Shower Room En-Suite
With a smart modern white three-piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close couple WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls, white towel radiator and extractor fan.
3.45m x 3.25m
Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and radiator.
3.1m (max) x 2.18m - 10'2 (max) x 7'2 Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror face doors and radiator.
Smart modern white three-piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close couple WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls, white towel radiator and extractor fan.
Gardens & Parking
There is an attractive landscaped open plan front garden with artificial lawn and grey paved border. A double width herringbone patterned block paved driveway provides parking for two cars. Side access leads to an attractive southerly facing rear garden blending hard and soft landscaping and having a resin bond full width patio area with a fitted garden awning and matching resin bond path leading up to the 12ft x 8ft timber garden shed with light. There is a neat, shaped lawn, colourful, nicely planted raised beds, outside tap and modern garden uplighters.
Brookfield Avenue, Acklam Woods
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marton Station2.6 miles
- Thornaby Station2.7 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station3.1 miles
About the agent
To an outsider, Middlesbrough might not be the most glamourous place to live, in fact, it was once handed the unenviable mantle of being "one of the worst places in the UK". Seriously, we're going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our 'Boro' is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why......
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID210645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.