Court Lane Dulwich Village SE21 7EF
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite shower room
- Utility room
- Separate WC and storage room
- Off street parking
- Overlooking Court Lane Gardens
- Mature garden
With a total gross internal area of approximately 2,361 sq ft (219 sq m), the house has high ceilings and well proportional rooms.
On the ground floor, there is the dining room with a wide bay window at the front and French doors at the rear opening onto the kitchen/ breakfast room with a utility room and access to the passageway. The large drawing room with folding doors opens onto a delightful decked terrace and mature garden 71`3 x 27`6 (21.7x 8.4m) with a tree house. Additionally, there is a ground floor WC, storage room and outbuildings.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
On the second floor there are two extra double bedrooms and en suite shower room.
The house is conveniently located for the shops and restaurants in Dulwich Village. It is also very well placed for local schools including Dulwich Hamlet, Dulwich Village Infants` school, Dulwich College, Alleyn`s and JAGS.
There are excellent transport links with the nearest station being North Dulwich (direct services to London Bridge and Peckham Rye for the interchange to the Overground for Docklands and the City). There is a regular bus service from Dulwich Library (a short walk away) to both Peckham Rye & Forest Hill for Overground services to Docklands and also to Victoria, the West End and the City.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
EPC Rating (E)
what3words /// sorters.global.neat
Court Lane Dulwich Village SE21 7EF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.5 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.7 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Now over 150 years old, Harvey & Wheeler specialise in properties located in Dulwich and the surrounding area.
Homes available in this highly desirable residential area range from some of the finest large properties to be found anywhere in London, to attractive but affordable houses and flats within easy reach of parks, restaurants and shops.
Harvey & Wheeler have a dedicated staff dealing with all aspects of residential sales, letting and management.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 660_HWHE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey & Wheeler, Dulwich Village sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.