Caledonian Court, Falkirk
- 3 bedroom semi detached villa
- Stunning condition
- Modern gas central heating and double glazing
- Modern Kitchen and outstanding bathroom
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Private driveway plus allocated space within cul-de-sac
- West facing rear garden with garden shed
- Quiet cul-de-sac within small private development
- 10 minute walk to Falkirk Town Centre, Retail Park, Train Station
- Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes
***IMPRESSIVE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED VILLA WITH PRIVATE DRIVE LOCATED IN SMALL PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT NEAR FALKIRK TOWN CENTRE***
Homes For You are delighted to present to the market this stunning 3 bedroom semi detached villa with private driveway and rear garden located in a small private development near Falkirk Town Centre. The property is a credit to the current owners and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Internally the property consists of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen all on the ground floor. The first floor offers a modern family bathroom and 3 well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally the property provides a private driveway plus allocated space within cul-de-sac and enclosed west facing rear garden with garden shed. The property is located just a 10 minute walk to Falkirk Town Centre, Retail Park and Grahamston Train Station which provides access to Edinburgh and Glasgow within 30 minutes. Early Viewing Highly Recommended!
Offers access to all areas of the property.
Lounge 4.20m (13' 9") x 3.75m (12' 4")
Bright and spacious room to the front of the property.
Dining Room 3.33m (10' 11") x 2.46m (8' 1")
Excellent sized dining room located off the kitchen with access to large under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 3.32m (10' 11") x 2.40m (7' 10")
Modern kitchen with excellent selection of floor and wall mounted units. The kitchen includes a 4 burner gas hob, electric oven, chimney extractor, fridge freezer and space washing machine.
Staircase and Landing
A full height linen cupboard is located on the landing.
Bathroom 1.94m (6' 4") x 1.86m (6' 1")
Impressive bathroom with white 3 piece suite and wall mounted mixer shower with flexible and above head shower options.
Bedroom 1 4.00m (13' 1") x 2.77m (9' 1")
A double bedroom to the front of the property with fitted mirror wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 2.80m (9' 2") x 2.77m (9' 1")
A double bedroom to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 3.05m (10' 0") x 2.20m (7' 3")
A large single bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
West facing rear garden which is fully enclosed and includes garden shed.
Home Report Value: £160,000
Council Tax Band: D
Caledonian Court, Falkirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falkirk Grahamston Station0.5 miles
- Falkirk High Station1.3 miles
- Camelon Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Our offices at Homes for You are based in ideal locations. Larbert is just opposite the train stations and Stirling is in the town centre. Our highly experienced and motivated teams are dedicated to servicing your needs whether your intention is to buy, sell or let your property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1004393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.