Elmbank, Southgate, N14
- Virtual Tour Available
- 4 Bed, 2 Bath
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Downstairs W/C
- Utilty room
- Private Rear Garden
- En-suite to Master
- Underfloor heating
- Chain Free
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and a superb family bathroom along with an en-suite shower room to master.
The rear garden is very private with lawn, shrubs and a large patio area. The property also has a driveway for two cars.
Situated in this sought after turning within close proximity of Winchmore Hill Green and BR station, Southgate (Piccadilly tube) & local shops and restaurants. The Property is also within the catchment area of Eversley Primary School.
BrochuresElmbank, Southgate, N14Brochure
Elmbank, Southgate, N14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southgate Station0.7 miles
- Winchmore Hill Station0.7 miles
- Grange Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Gold Winners of the British Property Awards, 5* Google ratings, excellent Testimonials, established in 1977, located on The Green in the heart of Winchmore Hill but our main strength? It's all about our people - a group of highly professional, genuinely caring individuals who take an interest in all clients, whether they are buying, selling or renting. Selected by the owner, Andre, to continue to offer the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with Havilands for the p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30963861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Havilands, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.