St. Marys Lane, Upminster, RM14
• FOUR BEDROOM GREATLY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
• CONVENIENT FOR BOTH UPMINSTER & HORNCHURCH TOWN CENTRES
• SITUATED 0.9 MILES TO UPMINSTER BRIDGE DISTRICT LINE STATION & 0.4 MILES TO UPMINSTER C2C STATION
• 16' STUDY/PLAY ROOM
• 24' LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA
• 16' KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
• 12' CONSERVATORY
• GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
• FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/WC
• SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
• OFF STREET PARKING
Obscure Double Glazed Wooden Entrance Door to Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, doors to accommodation.
16'7 x 4'11. Leadlight double glazed window to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling.
Living Room/Dining Area
24'2 x 11'2. Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Ground Floor Bathroom/wc
Suite comprising: Jacuzzi bath, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under, low level wc. Heated towel rail, radiator, vinyl flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, wood effect laminate flooring, extractor fan, heather towel rail radiator.
16'5 x 12'2. Double glazed window to rear, leadlight double glazed French doors to rear leading to conservatory, range of base level units and drawers with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer unit with mixer tap, Stoves dual fuel range cooker, space for American style fridge/freezer, range of matching eye level cupboards, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
12'10 x 8'11. Obscure double glazed window to side, double glazed windows to other side and rear, double glazed French doors to side leading to rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring.
12'2 x 5'2 Double glazed window to rear, base level units with work surface over, inset sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, eye level cupboard, cupboard housing Vaillant gas boiler, wood effect laminate flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft via loft ladder, smooth ceiling, doors to accommodation.
17' x 10'6 reducing to 7'5. Leadlight double glazed window to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
13'9 x 9'2. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, floorboards, smooth ceiling.
10'11 x 8'9. Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes to side to remain, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling.
13'7 x 5'. Leadlight double glazed window to front, radiator, floorboards, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed skylight. Suite comprising: walk-in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under, low level wc. Heated towel rail radiator, tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
South Facing Rear Garden
Commencing patio area, remainder laid to lawn, shrub and plant borders, raised decked area to rear housing greenhouse and shed, both to remain.
Front of Property
Paved providing off street parking.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our Station Road office, turning left at the traffic lights into St. Marys Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side.
St. Marys Lane, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.3 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station0.9 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THB210044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.