Carmen Street, Canary Wharf
- 660 Sq/ft Internal Living Space
- Convenient Location For Canary Wharf Shopping Facilities
- Fully Refurbished
- Skyline Views of London
- Open / Plan Living
- Two Bedrooms
- Buy To Let Investment Opportunity
- £1600 pcm Rental Figure
Forming part of this well maintained purpose built development on the fringe of Canary Wharf/Docklands is this fully renovated two bedroom apartment. Boasting dazzling skyline views of London and the financial district of Canary Wharf with its bustling streets, premium restaurants, rooftop bars and some of the best shopping spots in London.
Presented to a high standard throughout, the property comprises two double sized bedrooms, contemporary bathroom and a modern kitchen/diner opening to a reception space with doors leading to a full width west facing balcony. There is also large storage cupboards completing the property.
Maidstone House is perfectly located for excellent transport links which include Langdon Park DLR Station, All Saints, and Poplar DLR Stations and Canary Wharf Underground Station, as well as various bus routes allowing for swift and direct access to the City and West End, all of which are within a short walk.
BrochuresCarmen Street, Canary Wharf
Carmen Street, Canary Wharf
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.1 miles
- All Saints Station0.3 miles
- Poplar Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Butler & Stag is an independently owned and run estate agency specialising in residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Land & New Homes.
Our five star customer service has seen us win multiple awards for excellence from British Property Awards and Estate Agency Masters. Our three branches have all been voted within the top 0.5% of the UK Best Estate Agency Guide.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30961902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.