Pembroke Road, Canton, Cardiff
- Beautifully presented
- Three bedroom terraced house
- Spacious accommodation
- Must be viewed!
- Very popular location
- Close to The Chapter Arts Centre
- EPC Rating - D
Early viewing is essential to appreciate this much improved and attractive three bedroom, bay fronted mid terraced house. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, opening to dining room, kitchen/dining room and bathroom on the ground floor and there are three bedrooms on the first floor.
In the heart of this popular location, close to a range of local amenities including Thompson's and Victoria Parks and The Chapter Arts Centre with its bar, restaurant and cinema. Pontcanna is also close by with its variety of bars, artisan shops and restaurants.
Pembroke Road, Canton, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.7 miles
- Waun-gron Park Station0.9 miles
- Fairwater Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Moginie James is Cardiff's leading local estate agent. Our expert team are passionate about properties and our clients are always at the heart of everything we do.
We work tirelessly to match buyers with their dream properties and achieve the best price possible for our sellers while making the process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
We are constantly working on new ways to improve our already first class service and have recently introduced a system to allo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PON210393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.