Milton Grove, Orrell, Wigan
- Three bedrooms
- Traditional semi detached
- Sought after location
- Large rear garden
- Open plan lounge/ diner
- Close to schools & transport links
- Viewings essential
10' 11'' x 10' 7'' (3.33m x 3.22m)
10' 11'' x 16' 8'' (3.32m x 5.07m)
9' 3'' x 8' 11'' (2.82m x 2.72m)
13' 10'' x 7' 3'' (4.21m x 2.20m)
11' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.38m x 3.18m)
10' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.32m x 3.18m)
5' 10'' x 6' 9'' (1.79m x 2.07m)
5' 11'' x 5' 9'' (1.80m x 1.74m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Milton Grove, Orrell, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Orrell Station0.8 miles
- Pemberton Station1.0 miles
- Gathurst Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our Wigan branch has 9 members of staff who will happily talk you through the buying, selling, renting or Letting process. There is plenty of car parking to the rear.Standish Branch
Our Standish branch has 5 members of staff all ready to speak to you about any aspect of buying, selling or renting. We are shortly moving to a larger office at the top of the High Street, the old RBS Bank building.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11134648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breakey & Co, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.