College Road, Rotherham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bed
- 1 Reception
- Washing Machine
- Council Tax Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
£85 per week
All Bills Included
Converted Public House
Great property which has been transformed from an old pub into this fabulous 8 bed shared house.
Superb standard throughout.
Great sized double room fully furnished
Furnished to a good standard.
There is a large communal living / dining room and a shared kitchen.
To the rear is a large outside area which will be a great space for summer bbq's
Ample parking outside and across the road is a general car park.
Close to the railway station and town centre, this property is great for all ages.
All bills included in the rent.
When applying to rent one of our properties application/administration fees may become payable in addition to rent and bond. Please contact a member of staff for further details.
College Road, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station0.3 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.0 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.2 miles
About the agent
· Serving Barnsley, Dearne Valley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wakefield and parts of Leeds.
Welcome to Beecroft Estates. We are property experts in the South and West Yorkshire area. Members of UKALA with CMP- Client money protection, Barnsley accreditation scheme. Let us help you with any aspect of buying and selling your property, we aim to make your property experience as stress free as possible. You will not be disappointed with our top class servi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beecroft Estates, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.