Buckland, Near Tring
- Set in a secluded plot of just under 3/4 acre
- Total of 7 bedrooms & 4 reception rooms
- Currently split into 3 separate units each with own kitchen & bathroom
- Over 2,800 sq ft of accommodation
- Variety of Outbuildings and Barns
- Original Building circa 1930's
Cherry Farm is set in a secluded plot of just under ¾ acre in the delightful village of Buckland. Having been built in the 1930’s and then extended in 1996 to provide approximately 2,800 square feet of accommodation, the property is currently divided into three separate units for three generations of the same family. Each unit has its own kitchen, bathroom, living accommodation and bedrooms, resulting in a total of seven bedrooms and four reception rooms which of course, are very versatile and inter-changeable.
The grounds and outbuildings are a superb feature of the property, approached over a large, gated driveway and being totally private. The main outbuilding incorporates a 31ft garage/store, a barn measuring just under 43ft and four other workshops/sheds. There is also a detached ‘Dutch’ Barn which measures 32ft x 24ft. The gardens are to the front, side and rear of the property comprising of large areas of lawn with mature trees and shrubs. There is also an attractively landscaped area immediately abutting the property with a large paved and gravelled seating area, a further area of lawn and well stocked flower and herbaceous beds.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Buckland, Near Tring
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station3.2 miles
- Wendover Station3.5 miles
- Tring Station4.1 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11113269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.