Hatfield Close, Liverpool
- Stunning Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Perfect For First Time Buyers & Young Families
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious Front Living Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Well Manicured Front & Rear Gardens
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property is a credit to its current owners throughout, providing excellent living accommodation perfect for first time buyers and young families alike. Viewings highly recommended.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the sales market, this beautiful three bedroom semi detached property benefiting from a driveway and a well manicured front and rear garden. Set in a popular residential area in L12, this delightful three bedroom home provides excellent living accommodation and tasteful decor throughout. Perfect for first time buyers and young families alike, this beautifully presented home has a lot to offer. Briefly comprising: welcoming entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen/diner, three good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Call us today on to arrange a viewing without delay!
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 4" into bay x 15' 3" ( 5.28m into bay x 4.65m )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, tv point, laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 2" x 15' 3" ( 2.79m x 4.65m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink with copper mixer tap and drainer tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric induction hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, island, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear and two doors leading to garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, loft access, radiator, airing cupboard space for dryer.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 10' 6" to wardrobe door ( 2.64m x 3.20m to wardrobe door )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 7' 1" ( 1.88m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, low level W.C, ceiling lights, tiled flooring.
Well Manicured Front & Rear Gardens, driveway.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Hatfield Close, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkby Station2.8 miles
- Roby Station2.8 miles
- Fazakerley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Allerton Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surround
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT118946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.