Rectory Gardens, Worthing BN14 7TE
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to Shops and Transport Links
- Driveway and Garage
- Chain Free
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden
- Utility Room and Handy Lean to
- Downstairs Shower Room and W.C
EXTERNAL To the front of the property is the ornamental garden and driveway leading to the garage with up and over door. At the rear of the property is the well maintained, good sized rear garden. You can access the garage and workshop via the side door from here.
SITUATED In the popular residential area of Broadwater with local amenities 200 yards away, including cafes, banks and restaurants. Worthing town centre with its comprehensive shopping amenities, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, theatres and leisure facilities is approximately one mile away. The nearest station is Worthing which is approximately three quarters of a mile away. Bus services run nearby.
LOUNGE 17' 06" x 13' 0" (5.33m x 3.96m)
DINING ROOM 14' 0" x 13' 0" (4.27m x 3.96m)
KITCHEN 14' 0" x 9' 0" (4.27m x 2.74m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 03" x 6' 06" (2.51m x 1.98m)
LEAN TO 25' 10" x 3' 10" (7.87m x 1.17m)
BEDROOM ONE 17' 0" x 13' 0" (5.18m x 3.96m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 11" x 11' 01" (4.24m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 11" x 8' 04" (3.02m x 2.54m)
BATHROOM 11' 05" x 5' 05" (3.48m x 1.65m)
Rectory Gardens, Worthing BN14 7TE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.6 miles
- West Worthing Station1.0 miles
- East Worthing Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.