Davenport Avenue, Bispham, FY2 9EP
- Let type:
- Long term
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Newly Refurbished, EPC Rating D
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
Hall: Stairs to front, radiator, boiler room and carpet.
Lounge: 12'6" x 10'2" UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wall mounted electric fire and carpet. Open to;
Dining Room: 11'2" x 10'0" UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, electric fire in wooden hearth and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen: 13'5" x 6'5" UPVC double glazed windows to both sides, UPVC double glazed door to rear, modern range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor over, splash back tiles, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Rear porch: UPVC double glazed door to rear, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: 12'3" x 9'9" UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two: 9'6" x 9'3" UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard and carpet.
Bedroom Three: 6'7" x 6'5" UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet.
Bathroom: 6'10" x 5'3" UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
Council Tax: Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
Davenport Avenue, Bispham, FY2 9EP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station1.4 miles
- Blackpool North Station2.2 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We cover all types of property across the Fylde Coast with prices ranging from £50,000 to £1,000,000 and we offer a free mailing list service for all.
One of Blackpool's oldest Independent firms of Estate Agents. With years of experience on hand to provide you with the things you expect from today's Estate Agent.
Dedicated Professional Staff
Making the most of the latest technology
In house Independent Mortgage Advice
FAST, Friendly Service
No Sale -
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAV20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.