Eve Drive, Harlow
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Brilliant Condition
- Integrated Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Parking For Two Cars
- Property Only Four Years Old
- EPC Rating : B
Entrance Hall - 1.52m x 1.52m (5'95 x 5'34) - Stairs to first floor landing, Front Double Glazed Windows, Double Radiator, Carpet, Power Points, Smoke Alarm.
Lounge - 5.79m x 3.35m (19'24 x 11'73) - Front and rear aspect double glazed windows, 2x double radiator, Carpeted flooring, phone point, power points Tv Arial point, Double glazed doors leading to garden.
Kitchen - 2.84m x 2.64m (9'04 x 8'08) - Rear aspect double glazed windows, single radiator, tiled flooring, tiled splash back walls, integrated cooker, electric oven & hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher, spotlight ceiling
Diwnstairs W/C - 1.22m x 1.52m (4'65 x 5'34) - Single Radiator, Tiled flooring, Extractor Fan, Was basin with mixer tap, lower level w/c, tiled splash back walls, spot light ceiling.
First Floor Landing - 2.13m x 0.91m plus 0.91m x 0.61m (7'57 x 3'12 plus - Carpet, smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1 - 3.35m x 2.44m plus 1.55m x 0.30m (11'36 x 8'89 plu - Double glazed windows to rear aspect, single radiator, carpet, fitted wardrobes, power points
Bedroom 2 - 2.74m x 3.25m (9'53 x 10'08) - Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator, carpet, power points,
Bedroom 3 - 1.83m x 2.13m (6'65 x 7'36) - Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator, carpet, power points.
Family Bathroom - 1.93m x 1.83m (6'4 x 6'97 ) - Rear aspect double glazed windows, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attached, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level flush W/C, tiled splashbacks, spotlights.
Garden - 6.10m x 5.18m (20'72 x 17'95) - Mainly laid to lawn, patio, side access, timber shed, outside water tap, security light.
BrochuresEve Drive, HarlowBrochure
Eve Drive, Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Town Station2.2 miles
- Harlow Mill Station3.0 miles
- Roydon Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Harlow are fully committed to excelling and meeting every aspect of our client's needs and expectations.
Our busy office in the heart of the town centre is perfectly located to offer our services with our award-winning team of staff, on hand, Monday through to Saturday.
Harlow has a large residential area and is situated on the border of Hertfordshire, with Church Langley located less than 15 minutes away. It has extensive shopping faciliti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30964406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.