Coppice Way, STAFFORD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- Three reception rooms
- Dining kitchen
- Utility room
- Converted garage
- Energy rating C
- Zero Deposit Guarantee Scheme Available
** Spacious detached family home ** Two en-suite bathrooms ** Conservatory ** Ample driveway parking ** Converted detached garage ** Three reception rooms ** Available now ** Zero deposit guarantee scheme available **
A spacious, detached family home found in a convenient location of Stafford, close to junction 14 of the M6.
The property comprises of large entrance hall with storage cupboard, ground floor WC, dining room, lounge with feature fireplace and conservatory off, further sitting room / study, dining kitchen with walnut wood effect units with integral appliances and patio doors to rear garden and utility room.
The first floor has four double bedroom, two of which have built in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms, a stunning family bathroom and landing with storage.
Outside, there is ample driveway parking, a detached double garage that has been converted to make an ideal office / home gym / play room and rear garden.
Available now. Energy rating C. Zero Deposit Guarantee Scheme available.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Coppice Way, STAFFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station1.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Stafford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1824K3603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.