27B High Street, Croughton. NN13
- Reception Hallway, Re-fitted Cloakroom
- Through Living Room with Inglenook Fireplace & Wood Burner
- Separate Dining Room, Family Room, 20Ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Galleried Landing, Re-fitted Main Bathroom,
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Re-fitted En-Suite Shower Room,
- Double Garage (part converted to the study with a window to the view)
- Parking in front of the garage and the house
- Uninterrupted View over Stock Fields & Arable Farmland to the rear
- Village Amenities
Outside courtesy light, part glazed security front door to:
Front aspect PVC window adjoining the front door, plain plaster ceiling, coving, under-stairs cupboard, Travertine floor tiles, telephone point, radiator, dimmer switch.
Side aspect PVC window, coving, RCD/MCB electricity consumer unit, Travertine flooring, dual flush close coupled, wash hand basin & cupboard under.
FAMILY ROOM: 9'6 x 9'0.
Front aspect PVC window, Oak flooring, radiator.
LIVING ROOM: 20'2 x 12'4 plus inglenook.
Front aspect PVC window, rear aspect PVC patio doors to the garden with the view over farmland, coving, Oak flooring, wall light points, radiator.
DINING ROOM: 10'10 x 10'9.
Rear aspect PVC window with the view over farmland, plain plaster ceiling, radiator, Oak flooring.
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM: 20'2 x 9'10.
Side aspect PVC door to the rear hallway, side PVC aspect window, rear aspect PVC window with the view over farmland, plain plaster ceiling, down lighting, radiator, ceramic tiled floor. Range of base wall and tall units with roll-edge laminate worktops and tiled surrounds, integrated microwave combination oven, stainless steel & glass finish fan oven-grill, 4-ring diamond pattern gas hob, stainless steel & glass extractor hood, 1½ bowl porcelain sink, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge & freezer, tall unit to store ironing board & 'Hoover'.
PVC door to front and rear, tiled floor, exposed stone wall.
STUDY: 9'8 x 6'7.
Rear aspect PVC window with the view out over the farmland, laminate flooring.
Front aspect PVC window, plain plaster ceiling, coving, loft hatch (part boarded, insulation upgrade, hard-wired light), radiator, airing cupboard.
Side aspect PVC window, plain plaster ceiling, coving, coving, down lighting, 'Karndean' flooring, panel enclosed shower bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower over, sliding head support, screen, dual flush close coupled WC, wash hand basin & cupboard under.
BEDROOM ONE: 15'6 x 10'9.
Rear aspect PVC window with the view out over farmland, plain plaster ceiling, radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: 10'8 x 5'2.
Rear aspect PVC window, plain plaster ceiling, down lighting, coving, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, large shower enclosure with thermostatic 'Aqualisa' power shower with external control, dual flush close coupled WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under.
BEDROOM TWO: 14'0 x 9'1.
Front aspect PVC window, coving, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE:12'4 x 10'9.
Rear aspect PVC window with the view over farmland, coving, radiator, dimmer switch.
BEDROOM FOUR: 12'4 x 9'2.
Front aspect PVC window, coving, radiator, dimmer switch.
FRONT GARDEN: Refer to photographs.
REAR GARDEN: Refer to photographs.
Tap, external electricity socket, shed, patio.
Originally a double garage and now with the rear half of the side closest the house converted to a study and front part left as additional utility space with space for a second washing machine. The remainder being a garage with electric door and window to the rear. Wall-mounted boiler.
BrochuresBrochure - 8 pages
27B High Street, Croughton. NN13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Experienced knowledgeable and strong sales record
Barton Fleming Limited is an independent estate agent owned and run day-to-day by the directors Colin Barton and Matthew Fleming who between them have over 30 years combined experience of selling property in Bicester. The company was founded in summer 2011 and very quickly established itself as one of the biggest selling agents in Bicester with a unique selling record. This has all been verified by ind
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CJB-27BHIGHSTCROUGHTON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Fleming, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.