Mill Lane, South Kirkby, Pontefract
- Being Sold by Online Auction
- Sold by YOPA Online Auction
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Home
- Part Renovated - Materials To Finish Works
- High Gloss Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Recently Fitted Modern Bathroom
- Large Top Floor Bedroom With Eves Storage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden With Space For Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
PART RENOVATED three bedroom end terraced home spread over three floors with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, modern kitchen, RECENTLY FITTED MODERN BATHROOM, three good sized bedrooms, GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR! NO CHAIN!
Being Sold by YOPA Online Auction Starting Bids from £85,000 Buy it now option available!
YOPA Online Auctions is a new, innovative and pioneering platform for buying and selling property. Open to both cash and mortgage buyers. It provides all the benefits synonymous with traditional auctions, including: speed and certainty of sale, transparency and zero risk of gazumping or double-selling but with the added advantage of being able to bid pressure-free from the comfort of your own home or office via desktop, tablet or mobile phone. YOPA also offer a Buy-it-Now feature which allows you to place an offer and purchase before the Auction end date.
If you request a viewing of this property or make an offer, then you agree that your personal information (name and contact details) will be shared with GOTO Auctions (YOPA’s Online Auction partner) to enable them to ensure that you understand the auction process.
The Buyer’s Premium secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on
Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to make payment of a non-refundable Buyers Premium of £6,600 including VAT plus an administration charge of £354 including VAT, a total of £6,954. This secures the transaction and takes the property off the market.
Mill Lane, South Kirkby, Pontefract
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moorthorpe Station1.0 miles
- South Elmsall Station1.8 miles
- Thurnscoe Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across East Anglia. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 257846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Yopa, East Midlands on 02475 060032.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.