Church Lane, BURSTOW, Horley, Surrey, RH6
- *Well presented semi-detached family home
- *Three bedrooms
- *Open planned reception room/dining room
- *Downstairs shower room & upstairs bathroom
- *Move in ready for next owner
- *Very well maintained front and rear gardens
- *Off street parking for two cars
- *Sought after location
The ground floor comprises of a porch, open planned reception room/dining room which has amazing views over the front garden and also has access to the rear garden via double doors. To the back of the house there is an open planned kitchen/breakfast room, this has lots of work top space, wall and base units, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. You have access out onto the rear garden also. In addition, the ground floor has been extended to create space for a downstairs shower room which has recently been modernised and finished to a great standard with a large walk in shower, WC, hand basin and lots of storage space. The first floor has three good size bedrooms with two overlooking the front garden and one overlooking the rear garden. The two larger rooms both have built-in storage which allows more floor space for a larger bed. The smaller of the three bedrooms still has space for a single bed and storage in the room. The family bathroom is also on this floor and finished to a very good standard boasting bath with shower above, WC and hand basin.
Externally there are two allocated parking spaces at the front of the property. The rear garden is very private with hedges surrounding, mostly lawned and some patio which provides space for table and chairs. Both front and rear gardens are very well looked after and full of colour. EPC Rating D.
*Well presented semi-detached family home
*Open planned reception room/dining room
*Downstairs shower room & upstairs bathroom
*Move in ready for next owner
*Very well maintained front and rear gardens
*Off street parking for two cars
*Sought after location
Stairs rising to first floor. Doors to;
5.08m x 3.89m
3.96m x 3.12m
5.72m x 2.87m
First Floor Landing
4.1m x 3.89m
3.89m x 3.78m
2.72m x 2.1m
Extends to 24.38m - Two parking spaces.
Extends to 13.72m
BrochuresWeb DetailsProperty Brochure
Church Lane, BURSTOW, Horley, Surrey, RH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gatwick Airport Station1.2 miles
- Horley Station1.6 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choices is an award winning estate agency, established in 1989, with 10 offices across the South East and South London. We offer our clients a unique approach to Sales, Lettings and Investments combined with unrivalled customer service and a commitment to excellence. Our outlook is innovative, professional yet friendly with highly trained and motivated staff. Whether you are a landlord looking for assistance in protecting your valuable investment, or a property owner looking for the most effe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR210132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.