Queen Ediths Way, Cambridge
- Spacious 'L' shaped dual aspect Sitting Room large bay window to rear aspect and feature open fireplace
- Bright Dining Room with woodblock floor and bay window to front aspect
- Excellent Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a full range of base and wall cabinets, integrated Neff double oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over
- 3 Double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Hive Technology to enable the heating and hot water to be controlled remotely
- Integrated Garage with ample off street parking
City Centre 1.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Queen Ediths Way is situated about 1.75 miles to the south of the city centre, is well placed for access to a mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, which is planned to be one of the largest centres of health, science and medical research in the world. Local shopping facilities are available in the nearby village of Cherry Hinton (about 0.75 of a mile) and there are also a number of leisure and sporting facilities within walking or cycling distance, including Hills Road Sports Centre. A number of state and independent schools are within close proximity including The Perse (boys), Queen Edith Community Primary School, and Netherhall Secondary School/Sixth Form College. There are also further sixth form colleges available in Long Road and Hills Road, the latter being top of the Performance Leagues over a number of years.
A block paved area to the front of the house, provides off street parking for several cars and access to a single Garage 13'5 x 8'5 (4.08m x 2.56m) with double timber doors, power and light. To the rear of the property you will find a delightful, established garden, mainly laid to lawn, well screened by mature trees and hedging and with a paved seating area pergola and 2 Garden Sheds.
Queen Ediths Way, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station1.4 miles
- Shelford Station2.5 miles
- Cambridge North2.9 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM210177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.