Alan Moss Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- House of Multiple Occupation- HMO criteria in hand and currently let, subject to contract.
- For sale by modern online auction.
- Two identical lots available- reservations fees can be placed on both although subject to negotiation one will excahnge within 56 days and the other we anticipate to exchange with (truncated)
Available now- Awaiting external images, mid town house HMO.
This property has been let by the current long term investor of over twenty years with four lettable rooms. We are offering this initial lot with an identical property also available with details available upon request with our auction team.
Viewing strictly by appointment with the seller to minimise disruption to our tenants.
Four lettable rooms and managed to a high standard by the current owners, with chance to take over the new tenancies commenced September 2021.
The sellers have fulfilled the local development criteria over the years and are happy to apply for the final certificate, subject to contract, if required or pass the admin trail required to the new buyer to complete and fulfil.
18060 gross annual yield
Proposed nett yield circa 16260
Yielding around 8% subject to reserve with three occupied rooms for the current year, so room to increase the yield with full occupation.
The properties are currently vacant with some contracts back for occupation around 17.9.21, subject to contract.
These are on the market to let, so applications can be expected in the meantime.
Auction: Starting Bid Price £180000 Plus Reservation Fee of 4.2% subject to a minimum fee of £6000. Available for cash and mortgage buyers, subject to contract.
Complete a viewing, register to bid, login to place bids! Once an offer is accepted the property will be removed from the market with proposed completion of 56 days, an auction pack will be available and we welcome cash and mortgage buyers, subject to contract.
Alan Moss Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station1.3 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station3.8 miles
- Sileby Station5.7 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Highly Rated
Leaders in Loughborough - rated Highly Rated for Sales in the Best Estate Agent Guide
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LOU210379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Leaders Sales, Loughborough on 01509 431004.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.