Minster Way, Beverley, HU17
- Located in a historic market town, Beverley is just 6 minutes from home
- Close to train station and motorway, ideal for commuting to the north's major towns and cities
- Close to Beverley town centre, walk into town in time for the weekly market, every Saturday morning
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space; perfect for entertaining friends
- Large master bedrooom with an ensuite, ideal for unwinding at the end of the day
- A spacious ground floor bedroom, the ideal space for a home office
- High ceilings and extra-large windows make the home feel light and spacious
- Stunning views of the Minster from selected plots
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- 10 Year Build Warranty offers you peace of mind; simply move in and enjoy your new home
This home is perfect for first-time buyers. Whether you're a young couple who love to host or friends who like to have their own space, this home is great for you. The first floor boasts an open plan kitchen dining and living area. This great, open layout is perfect for young couples, the large windows flood this space with light making the room feel light and spacious, ideal for spending time with friends.
The Livorno has two bedrooms, on the ground floor you'll find a good size bedroom that would easily fit a double bed, great for guests, it would also make a great home office space. There's also a shower room on this floor.
The master bedroom is on the second floor with an ensuite bathroom. Occupying the entire floor, this space is completely private making it the perfect place for relaxing after a long day and the ensuite adds luxury and privacy.
Image for illustrative purposes only and specific plots may differ. Please speak to the sales team for more details.
About the area
You really do experience a little bit of everything living in Beverley. Surrounded by countryside, in the midst of a quaint market town but just a short drive to the busy city of Hull and just under an hour away from the seaside town of Filey, Beverley is the perfect place for young families to live and grow.
Surrounded by quaint villages and towns alike, you experience the best of both worlds in the historic market town of Beverley. Walk into the town centre in time for the weekly Saturday market or drive 20 minutes south to the bustling city of Hull.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends." - Anna, Strata customer
- peaceful location
- good connections
- exclusive community
- homes ranging from two to five bedrooms
Minster Way, Beverley, HU17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.5 miles
- Arram Station3.4 miles
- Cottingham Station3.7 miles
About the development
- Show homes now open
- Excellent commuting links
- Easy access to major towns and cities
- Exclusive community
- Stunning views of the minster from selected plots
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference livornonewa000J000015W65GQAS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.