Newbridge Road, Bath, BA1
- 5/6 Bedrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Edwardian Semi-Detached
- Well Presented
- Plenty Of Parking
- No Chain
- Level 1.7 Miles To Queen Square
- Virtual Tour Available
Approached via a brick and paved front garden with plenty of parking. There is also an integral single garage and an attached store room. To the rear and directly accessed from both the kitchen and the conservatory is the enclosed garden. A terrace wraps around the extended kitchen; perfect for summer dining. Stone walls enclose this charming city garden with mature climbers running along the top and at the rear mature hedges and shrubs provide privacy. A lavender border divides two lawns and a summer house stands in the far corner.
Newbridge is a thriving and fashionable address. This popular location is level to the city centre and one can walk part of it, through the beautiful Royal Victoria Park into Queen Square. There are also local amenities in Chelsea Road just off Newbridge Road. It has a number of individual shops including a mini-supermarket, bakery, delicatessen, coffee shop, hardware store and café. Also within walking distance is a choice of good primary schools, as well as a well-regarded secondary school. Newbridge is conveniently positioned with access to Bristol, via the A4 or via Lansdown Lane to J18 of the M4. There is a regular bus service to Bath and Bristol, as well as the bus to Bristol International Airport that can be picked up at the end of Newbridge Road at the Park and Ride. A high-speed train service operates from Bath Spa to London Paddington.
The council tax status is currently as a business. Once a sale has been agreed the owners will apply for residential status.
Plenty of Parking
Level 1.7 Miles to Queen Square
Virtual Tour Available
Newbridge Road, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.9 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.9 miles
- Keynsham Station4.7 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT200197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.