Highstock Lane, Gedney Hill
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION ESTIMATED FOR DECEMBER 2021
- Substantial single storey property approx 161m2, subject to survey
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Large open plan living area
- Superb kitchen with bi-folding doors and field views
- Large plot 20m x 56m
- New Home Warranty
- No upward chain
- Ready for internal inspection of layout
*Please Note: Photos of finished property are of the builders previous project, a smaller but, similar property and are shown for example only, actual fixtures and fittings may vary. Also CGI of kitchen layout offered for guidance only and final finish may vary*
Introduction Brown&Co offer a newly built, substantial bungalow from a superb local builder who specialises in large single storey dwellings of exceptional quality.
The property which is under construction is scheduled for completion in December 2021 and is now at a stage where enquiries taken and off plan marketing can begin, along with internal inspection of the layout.
The property will be beautifully constructed on a large plot of 20m x 56m (subject to measured survey) and offers very spacious and modern internal living accommodation to suit variety of purchasers. The approximate size of the property is 161m2, subject to measured survey.
The setting itself is worthy of viewing, having far reaching field views to the rear and a selection of stunning new build houses and bungalows as neighbours.
Briefly, the internal accommodation comprises; entrance porch, reception hallway, sitting room, open plan kitchen breakfast and dining/family room, utility room, four bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite. Outside there are large front and rear gardens and driveway, detached double garage.
General Specification - Please note the specification is offered as guidance only and is subject to change without prior notice to the agent. Interested parties should confirm specification with builder.
Under floor heating 12 KW air source heat system
250L Hot water cylinder
LVT Flooring fitted to Hallway, Kitchen/Dining, Lounge & bathrooms
Fully fitted contemporary kitchen in with integrated appliances and island unit with quartz worktops
FItted mirrors in bathroom
High quality sanitary ware A rated PVC sealed unit windows in Cream
Anthracite colour composite door Aluminium bi-fold doors to patio
REAR GARDEN PREPARED and seeded
Gravel drive Front garden prepared and seeded
Highstock Lane, Gedney Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station9.4 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005025254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.