Elm Lodge Avenue, Reading
- Victorian End Terrace House
- Close to a wealth of ameneties
- Available with Tenants 'in situ' or with 'No Onward Chain' and vacant possession
- Secure Gated Driveway / Hard Standing to the Rear
- Entrance Hall with Stairs to First Floor
- Living Room with bay window, original coving and fireplace
- Separate Dining Room also with fireplace
- 15'11" dual aspect fitted Kitchen
- 3 'good sized' separate Bedrooms
- Separate 1st Floor Bathroom
This attractive Victorian Terrace House is ideally positioned at the bottom of a 'no through road' yet within yards of a wealth of amenities to include Tesco Supermarket, Battle Library and the reliable '24/7' number 17 Bus service to Reading Town Centre which is approximately 1.5 miles to the east. Kensington Recreation Ground, reputable Schools, Gyms, local Shops, Pubs, Restaurants and Take Aways all are also within minutes walk plus Reading West Train Station (linking Paddington, Reading Mainline, Newbury, Basingstoke, Theale) is circa 10 minutes level walk.
The property is currently tenanted and is available with tenants in situation or likewise suited for private owner occupation with 'No Onward Chain'. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall with stairs to First Floor Landing and doors to Dining Room and 13' Living Room (currently used as Bedroom 4) with bay window, original feature fireplace and decorative coving to ceiling. The separate Rear aspect Dining Room also enjoys a feature open fireplace and opens to the dual aspect fitted Kitchen with integrated oven and hob and a side aspect courtesy door to Garden. On the First Floor, the Landing has doors to 3 'well proportioned' Bedrooms (feature fireplaces in Bedrooms 1 & 2) and a separate fully tiled Bathroom with side aspect window and white suite including thermostatic Shower over Bath with glazed shower screen. Outside, to the the rear, the easterly aspect walled Garden measures approximately 32' in length by 15' in width with circular lawn and flower/shrub beds. Another rare notable feature is graveled Driveway/Hard Standing (with Garden Shed) at the foot of the garden accessed via double opening timber gates from the private service road to the side with coded gate entry.
Complemented by gas fired central heating to radiators and UPVC double glazing (excluding Front Door), this popular property must be seen to be appreciated. For more information or to schedule a viewing appointment, please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents.
BrochuresElm Lodge Avenue, ReadingBrochure
Elm Lodge Avenue, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station0.4 miles
- Reading Station1.2 miles
- Tilehurst Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30965468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.