Loyd Road, Didcot
- Significantly extended four bedroom detached house.
- `One off` location backing on to fields with glorious south facing views over open countryside.
- Open plan kitchen-diner overlooking the garden.
- Ample driveway parking leading to garage.
- Utility/laundry room.
- Plumbing and space for en-suite off the large master bedroom.
The town of Didcot offers comprehensive leisure and sporting facilities for all ages and has a shopping complex that opened in 2005, named the Orchard Centre, with multiplex cinema, Cornerstone art centre and various cafes and restaurants. Didcot has excellent road links to the A34 which in turn lead to the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south. There is also an excellent mainline train service into London Paddington, approx. 40 minutes.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Loyd Road, Didcot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station1.1 miles
- Appleford Station3.0 miles
- Culham Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been offering a personal, proactive and professional service to the local community since 1996 which makes our office the longest serving independent Estate Agent in Didcot, and with eight networked offices in Oxfordshire we offer a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington which cover all the major tow
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11131395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.