- Two Double Bedrooms
- Delightful Lounge
- Off-Street Parking
- 80' Rear Garden
- No Chain
- Spacious Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Substantial detached bungalow in a sought after turning just a short walk of Bush Hill Park shopping parade and rail station and easy reach Enfield Town and good schools including Raglan Junior School. The chain free property offers huge extension potential, off-street parking and 80' rear garden.
Barnfields are extremely pleased to offer this substantial detached bungalow in a most sought after turning within a short walking distance of Bush Hill Park shopping parade and rail station (Liverpool Street Line). Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and good schools including Raglan Junior School can be found in the immediate area.
The accommodation offers huge potential to extend both to the ground and first floor and just some of its many pleasing features include:-
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Fitted carpet, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Fitted carpet, storage cupboard, access to loft.
Lounge 13' x 12' max ( 3.96m x 3.66m max )
Fitted carpet, double glazed French windows to garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
Light oak units comprising base units with worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset ceramic hob with fume extractor over, built-in oven, matching wall cabinets, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, stripped floor, door to garden.
Bedroom One 14' 5" into bay x 12' 8" ( 4.39m into bay x 3.86m )
Radiator, fitted carpet, shutters to windows.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.42m into bay x 3.48m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, shutters to windows.
Bathroom / Wc
Panelled bath, separate shower control, shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, low flush WC (white suite), stripped floor, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Provides off-street parking.
Approximately 80' of rear garden, paved patio, side pedestrian access. The garden is overgrown and requires work.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.4 miles
- Grange Park Station1.0 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Barnfields, your local estate agent in Enfield…
Barnfields estate agents have been established since 1981. For nearly 40 years we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for offering our customers clear professional advice and a superb level of service. In 2017 we were proud to join with the like-minded estate agents William H Brown, still offering the same great service but with a greater reach. See out how Barnfields can get you moving…
>> Your local Barnfields team in Enfi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF102631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.