- An attractive parcel of level pasture land occupying a desirable rural location in High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
- Extending overall to approximately 7.38 acres (2.99 Ha) including a detached stable block of 2 boxes & feed store.
- Potential sub-metered mains water supply.
- Beautiful off-road riding on neighbouring Forestry Commission land potentially available via TROT scheme into St. Leonard's Forest.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Faygate Station1.8 miles
- Littlehaven Station1.5 miles
- Horsham Station2.0 miles
About the agent
H.J.Burt is an independent partnership dealing with a wide range of property related matters throughout Sussex and the adjoining counties.
The business was established in 1887 by Harry Jas Burt a well respected auctioneer, land agent and valuer. The firm has been through many changes over the last 110 years (many will remember the name Churchman Burt) and was re-formed as H.J. Burt & Son in 1993.
We are based in the heart of West Sussex with two offices in prominent High Street po
Disclaimer - Property reference 11144775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.