Richmond Road; Altrincham; WA14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Semi detached family home.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two Reception rooms.
- Galley kitchen with appliances.
- Loft/office room.
- Original and modern features.
- Ground floor WC.
- Superb rear gardens.
- Freshly decorated.
- Available now.
Entrance to the property leads to the large hallway, finished with the original wood floors whilst the stained glass to the front door really completes the entrance way. The entrance provides access to the 2 reception rooms, the kitchen and a downstairs WC.
The main reception room comes carpeted and provides a beautiful gas fire place and patio doors leading to the fantastic rear gardens. The dining room is finished with a gas fire place, whilst the bay front provides extra space and a wealth of natural light, making it an ideal setting for entertaining. The kitchen comes with white wall and base units, and is fitted with a fridge/ freezer, bosch dishwasher, washer/dryer whilst there is a duel oven with a 5 ring gas hob. Also to the ground floor comes a WC, located under the stairs.
Moving to the 1st floor, one will discover three bedrooms. The master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are both double in size, whilst the 3rd bedroom is a smaller single size. The master bedroom is located to the rear and features fitted wardrobes. Bedroom two is again double in size and comes with a traditional bay front. The family bathroom is also located to the 1st floor, which features a 3 piece white suite with a separate large corner shower.
Up to the 2nd floor you will find the loft room. It comes double in size and will include wardrobes great for extra storage.
This property has been tastefully decorated, whilst remaining true to its heritage with some of its original features.
Externally the rear landscaped garden has mature shrubs, planted borders and a lovely autumnal spray of Autumn colours.
Available Now. Book your viewing today! Call Bridgfords lettings on .
Richmond Road; Altrincham; WA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Altrincham Station0.3 miles
- Navigation Road Station0.4 miles
- Hale Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000276714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Altrincham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.