The Green, Tanworth-In-Arden
- Located In The Heart Of Tanworth-In-Arden
- Open Views To Village Green & Church
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Courtyard Garden & Separate Garage
- Viewing Essential
- NO EPC - Listed
PROPERTY LOCATION Tanworth in Arden is a delightful and sought after village well situated for quick access to Henley in Arden, Solihull and Hockley Heath. The village contains a good range of amenities including a local inn and picturesque parish church. In addition, Tanworth in Arden boasts a junior and infant school as well as the village cricket and tennis clubs and the renowned Ladbrook Park Golf Club. Danzey railway station is 3/4 of a mile to the south with regular train service running through to Birmingham Snow Hill, Stratford-upon-Avon and beyond. The village is well placed for road access on to the M40 and M42 motorways which, in turn, provide links to the M1, M6 and M5 thus enabling fast travel to the larger centres of commerce including Birmingham, Coventry and London. The N.E.C., Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station are all within an approximate twenty minute drive.
COUNCIL TAX Band E
SERVICES Mains gas, electricity, water and mains sewers
LOFT SPACE Part boarded with lighting
GARDEN Courtyard garden
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE SALE All carpets, blinds and light fittings, some curtains, wardrobes in bedroom one, garden shed and freehold garage in block at rear of the property.
LIVING ROOM 11' 1" x 11' 1" (3.38m x 3.38m)
DINING ROOM 14' 1" x 9' 6" (4.30m x 2.90m)
SNUG 11' 5" x 9' 2" (3.49m x 2.80m)
DINING KITCHEN 15' 9" x 14' 9" (4.80m x 4.50m)
UTILITY 8' 2" x 7' 2" (2.49m x 2.19m)
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 15' 5" x 11' 5" (4.70m x 3.49m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 1" x 11' 1" (4.29m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 10" x 8' 6" (2.70m x 2.60m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 2" x 7' 6" (2.80m x 2.29m)
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 5' 7" (2.70m x 1.70m)
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
SINGLE GARAGE TO REAR
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
BrochuresA4 6 page Sales -...
The Green, Tanworth-In-Arden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Danzey Station0.8 miles
- Wood End Station0.9 miles
- The Lakes Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At Xact Homes we are proud to be driving the property and financial services revolution which is currently taking place. Our belief is that the traditional business model of Estate Agency has changed to be customer centric, more technology driven and above all focused on providing a "one stop shop" for our clients. On top of this, providing an unrivalled service is mandatory and not just a statement to be taken glibly!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101296017930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xact Homes, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.