Kingshill Way, Berkhamsted
- Accommodation of over 3600sq ft in total
- Master with ensuite bathroom with shower
- Guest bedroom with ensuite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Four further reception rooms
- Mature rear garden
- Gated driveway offering ample parking
- Double garage
- EPC Rating C
market town of Berkhamsted. The house has been well maintained by the current owner and offers a fantastic
opportunity for a family to make it their own.
Gooseberry End is situated at the end of a quiet and private cul-de sac and offers light, spacious and flexible accommodation of over 3,600sq ft. The large entrance hall provides a warm welcome into the house from which all principal reception rooms can be accessed. The study looks out to the front of the property, whilst the sitting room is dual aspect and generously proportioned, with large sliding doors to the rear and delightful views of the mature garden and beyond. There is an additional less formal snug adjacent, whilst the impressive kitchen/ breakfast/ family room is the real heart of the home and provides a fantastic space in which to entertain or gather as a family. This vast room features a well designed kitchen with large island, granite worktops and integrated appliances and door to the utility room. The space has been further extended with the addition of a stunning orangery with doors to the garden, which allows for further seating and dining options in addition to the formal dining room, ensuring a seamless flow to the downstairs living space.
On the first floor the feeling of light and space continues. The master bedroom has extensive fitted wardrobes and an excellent en-suite with double sinks, bath and shower. The guest bedroom is also en-suite whilst there are three further double bedrooms, one currently used as a hobby room, and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is accessed by gates at the front onto a block paved driveway offering ample parking for numerous cars and leading to the double garage. The rear garden is wonderfully mature and private with open views and gate onto the Berkhamsted School playing fields. There is a sunny decking and paved terrace area, complete with water feature/pond, with the remainder of the garden laid to lawn with mature trees and hedges.
An absolutely fantastic family home in a tucked away location which offers all one could need for modern day family living.
BrochuresGooseberry End.pdfFine & Country Berkhamsted
Kingshill Way, Berkhamsted
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berkhamsted Station0.8 miles
- Chesham Station3.7 miles
- Hemel Hempstead Station3.7 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30966092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.