Gerring Road, Arborfield, Reading
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Three reception areas
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Private rear garden
Virtual and physical viewings available.
Set towards the head of a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular and sought after location within Arborfield is this extremely well presented family home which has undergone significant improvement by the current vendor.
The property provides well-balanced accommodation over two floors with a large living room, office, utility room, cloakroom and a remodelled kitchen/breakfast/family room which provides access to a private and secluded rear garden on the ground floor. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms and three refitted bathrooms (two en suite).
To the side of the property there is a single garage and off road parking.
Falling within popular school catchment areas and offering easy access to the M3 & M4 motorways as well as being a short drive from Wokingham town centre, mainline railway station and local amenities the property is sure to generate a lot of interest from a wide range of prospective purchasers.
Gerring Road, Arborfield, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station3.2 miles
- Winnersh Station3.5 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station3.8 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Exceptional
Better than 95% of all UK Estate Agents
Romans in Wokingham wer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK210404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.