Quarry Road, Somercotes
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Rear Garden With Outbuildings
- Gas Central Heating
- Available Mid October!
Request a viewing online instead of calling > we will email you a pre viewing questionnaire > once you complete this and return it back via email we will call you to arrange a viewing. Viewings by appointment only.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Rear Garden
Extra Property Information
EPC Rating - (C) Council Tax Band (A) - Gas Central Heating
Sorry, No Pets. Non Smoking Applicants Only, Applicant must have income in excess of £18,000 Guarantor income £21,600. Applicants with adverse credit/or on benefits must have a guarantor.
A deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent is required at the start of the tenancy.
These particulars, whilst we believe to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of presentation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person employed by this company has tested any included equipment and can give no authority to make any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Quarry Road, Somercotes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station1.6 miles
- Langley Mill Station4.4 miles
- Ambergate Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We are a local independent company specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management. Our knowledge of the local property market, combined with experienced and friendly staff, enables us to offer an enviable service to all, whilst at the same time maintaining a high standard of competence and professionalism.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10800774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber Homes, Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.