Bishop Hall Road, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, LE65 2TF
- Reserve now and receive £2,500 cashback^
- En-suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Detached single garage with driveway parking for up to 2 cars
- Spacious top floor master bedroom with private en-suite
- Generous open-plan kitchen with feature island
- Within 30 minutes' drive of Derby and Burton Upon Trent
- Final home remaining on Ashtree Gardens
- Well regarded schools within close proximity
- Available to view by appointment - contact us today
- Exclusively complete with flooring, blinds, fridge freezer and upgraded wardrobes
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday 10.00am - 7.00pm
Saturday and Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm
Plot 44 - this home is complete with ceramic flooring and carpets, Zanussi fridge freezer, turfed rear garden, kitchen upgrade, curtain and blinds package, upgraded wardrobes.
Plus, we'll give you £2,500 cashback. Contact our sales advisor today for more information
The Oak is a 4-bedroom home that extends over three floors and features an open-plan kitchen and dining area, a separate living room, two en suite shower rooms and a modern family bathroom.
On the ground floor, fitted units in the kitchen are complemented by an integrated hob, cooker hood and oven. The layout also includes space for a dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Access to the rear garden is via French doors in the dining area.
The living room is located towards the front of the property and offers views over the garden. An understairs storage cupboard and a cloakroom complete this level.
On the first floor, bedroom 2 has an en-suite shower room, while bedrooms 3 and 4 share the family bathroom.
The master bedroom is situated on the second floor and also benefits from an en suite with shower enclosure.
Ashtree Gardens is a proposed development of new homes in the market town of Ashby de la Zouch, less than a mile from the town centre and within convenient travelling distance of Burton upon Trent and Derby.
The anticipated product mix of 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes will be offered in a range of styles to suit a wide audience of potential purchasers, including first-time buyers and families. Modern design details, such as en suite bathrooms, open-plan living spaces and integrated kitchen appliances, have been incorporated into these properties, all of which also enjoy private gardens and allocated parking.
Families will find a selection of well-regarded schools in the local area catering for primary and secondary age pupils. These include Ashby Hill Top Primary School, Ashby CE Primary School, Ivanhoe College and Ashby School.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
BrochuresThe OakSite PlanAshtree Gardens
Bishop Hall Road, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, LE65 2TF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station7.4 miles
About the development
- A modern development of new homes in the market town of Ashby de la Zouch.
- A collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes.
- Garages, or allocated parking to all properties.
- Desirable location in a popular market town.
- Less than a mile from the town centre and within convenient travelling distance of Burton upon Trent and Derby
- Please contact Bellway Homes for more information
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Oak44-AG2-Sept21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (West Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.