The Meadows, Pedmore, Stourbridge, DY9
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached home
- Highly desirable and prestigious address in Pedmore, Stourbridge, West Midlands
- Fantastic amount of flexible living space
- Two spacious sitting rooms/dining room
- Cooke and Lewis kitchen with French doors to the rear sun-catching conservatory
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC C
- Open Day 2nd October 11am-3pm
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Hallway .
Lounge 5.61m x 3.66m (18`5 x 12`0). Having a gas fire set with an attractive 'Minster' style fire surround, two radiators, two wall lights and patio doors opening to the rear garden.
Reception Hall 15'9" x 6'10" (4.80m x 2.08m). With radiator, coving and staircase leading off to the first floor landing.
Guest Cloakroom . Fitted with a w.c and vanity wash hand basin. Splash back tiling and radiator.
Dining room / Sitting Room: 16'4 into bay x 11'6" (4.97m x 3.50m). Radiator in bay, two wall light points and coving.
Dining Kitchen 16'4" x 12'1" (4.95m x 3.68m). Fitted with an high-gloss Cooke & Lewis kitchen, with integrated electric hob, cooker hood and oven. Ample space for table and chairs. Double French doors opening to:
Conservatory 15'7" x 15" (4.74m x 4.49m). Having Karndean flooring (covered by existing carpet) and ceiling light/fan
Utility 6'11" x 5.2" ( 2.11m x 1.57m). Sink with base cupboard and wall units. Part wall tiling, plumbing, radiator and side door to outside.
First Floor Landing . Airing Cupboard
Master Bedroom 15'0" into wardrobes x 12'2" ( 4.57m x 3.70m). Radiator and two wall lights points.
Ensuite Bathroom 9'11" x 8'4" ( 3.02m x 2.52m).
Bedroom 2 15'5" x 13'8" into dormer window (4.69m x 4.16m). With radiator, laminate flooring and Internal storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 14'0 into wardrobes x 11'6" (4.26m x 3.50m). Radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 14'0 x10'3" (4.26m x 3.12m). With radiator.
Bathroom 11'10" x 6'10" (3.60m x 2.08m). Comprising of a bath, w.c and basin. Separate shower and cubicle with extractor fan.
Double Garage 17'4" x 15'3" (5.28m x 4.65m). Fitted with an electric up and over door. Multiple power points and ceiling light.
The Meadows, Pedmore, Stourbridge, DY9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hagley Station0.7 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station1.2 miles
- Stourbridge Town Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Trinity Property bring a fresh, friendly and honest approach to selling, buying and letting property. Offering free market appraisals, competitive EPC prices, all aspects of Property Management and Letting; we are based in central Dudley and cover the surrounding areas, with a business built on recommendation.
With many years of experience in the property industry to bring to the table, you can expect great service at the right price - we can offer you local, regional, national and inte
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_1193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.