Warbreck Hill Road, Blackpool
- Very Well Presented End Garden Terraced House
- Sought After Residential Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sun Room/Utility
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Loft Room
- Upvc Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating
- Gardens – Sunny Southerly Aspect To Rear
Upvc double glazed window and main entrance door, under stairs storage.
12' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3.90m x 3.25m)
Upvc double glazed bay window, living flame fire with a marble style surround, radiator.
13' 1'' x 10' 8'' (3.98m x 3.25m)
Electric fire with a period surround, double radiator, double glazed doors through tp the sun room/utility.
15' 3'' x 5' 9'' (4.65m x 1.76m)
Modern range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, plumbed for dish washer, range cooker, stainless steel sink unit, upvc double glazed window.
9' 2'' x 5' 7'' (2.80m x 1.69m)
Upvc double glazed windows and door through to the rear garden.
Stained leaded glass window.
13' 5'' x 9' 8'' (4.08m x 2.95m)
Built in wardrobes, radiator, upvc double glazed bay window.
13' 1'' x 9' 9'' (4m x 2.98m)
Upvc double glazed window, radiator.
6' 8'' x 6' 5'' (2.03m x 1.96m)
Upvc double glazed widow, radiator, picture rail.
7' 2'' x 6' 4'' (2.19m x 1.92m)
Panelled bath with a shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, cupboard housing combi boiler, two upvc double glazed windows.
A handy loft room with a pull down ladder, double glazed ceiling window, power and lighting.
Off Street Parking to the front.
Rear garden with a sunny southerly aspect, mainly paved with planted beds and borders, large workshop/storage shed, smaller storage shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Warbreck Hill Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station0.4 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.0 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.2 miles
About the agent
The best of both worlds, all the comforts of a traditional high street local office whilst embracing all that technology and the internet has to offer, a total estate agency service. Book viewings & valuations 24/7 at mckenzieestates.co.uk or telephone 01253 499 007 Appointments available 7 days a week, during or out of office hours, we are available when you and your buyers are.
With over 30 years experience of selling thousands of homes across Blac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11152300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mckenzie The Real Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.