Hawthorn Close, Watlington
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- No upward chain
- Four bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom
- Wonderful plot with large garden
- Quiet, cul-du-sac location
- Popular village, well-appointed including school
- Hallway, sitting room, dining room, study and WC
- Kitchen, breakfast room, large utility and conservatory
- Potential to extend or create further accommodation, subject to planning
- Mainline station to Ely, Cambridge and London easy to reach on foot or bicycle
Brown&Co offers a four bedroom, detached, family home on a generous plot in Watlington, a well-appointed village located between the towns of King's Lynn and Downham Market which has the significant benefit of a mainline train station to Ely, Cambridge and London.
Watlington is a popular village approximately 7 miles south of King's Lynn. The location is excellent for routes both into and out of the county of Norfolk. The Sandringham Royal Estate is 12 miles, the Norfolk coast is approximately 20 miles and the cities of Norwich, Peterborough and Cambridge are all under one hour's drive. Watlington is well appointed with a primary school, surgery, shop, public house and mainline station to Ely, Cambridge and London. The property is positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-du-sac on a very generous plot. The location is central in the village allowing easy access to all the nearby amenities including the school.
The property is a detached, modern (circa 1990s) family home which has a large brick weave driveway to the front with plenty of parking and the opportunity to store caravan of boat if needed. There is a double garage which has integral access to the house. There is a garden to the front set with box hedging which frames the driveway nicely with the majority of the garden at the rear. There is space at the side of the house to create secure parking or indeed extend the property if desired, subject to relevant planning permission. The rear is quite remarkable in its size, with well-defined and set boundaries and central lawn. There is further opportunity here to add outbuildings such as a garden studio or potential for annexe, subject to planning.
Inside the dwelling is beautifully presented having been beautifully maintained by the owners. There is a reception hallway with gallery landing over, sitting room with access to the garden, dining room, study and wc. The kitchen has view over the garden and has a breakfast room to the side, a conservatory and large utility room which gives access to the garage. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and family bathroom, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room.
The property is offered with no upward chain, viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Hawthorn Close, Watlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station0.5 miles
- Downham Market Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005025188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.