Lyndhurst Road, Hove, BN3 6FD
- End of terrace family home
- Five bedrooms
- Lounge with separate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- South/West facing rear garden
- Bathroom, Shower room and ground floor WC
- Arranged over three floors
- Virtual Tour available on request
A beautifully presented and rarely available end of terrace family home offered for sale in this highly sought after location. The property has a lovely private south west facing rear garden and the added bonus of a garage.
The property briefly comprises on the ground floor, a dual aspect lounge, second reception (family) room, dual aspect kitchen/dining room and conservatory which leads to the south/west facing garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms, an office (or sixth bedroom), a family bathroom and separate WC. On the top (second) floor are the master bedroom, modern shower room and further bedroom. The top floor offers far reaching views across Hove and towards the sea.
The property is located 0.7 miles from the seafront, is within easy reach of Hove or Brighton mainline train stations and is a short walk to a choice of local parks.
Living room - 5.77m x 4.13m
Reception room - 3.88m x 3.86m
Kitchen/dining room - 23.10 x 10.10
Bedroom Three - 4.85m x 4.13m
Bedroom Four - 3.88m 3.09m
Bedroom Five - 3.85m x 3.40m
Bedroom six/Office - 3.02m x 2.77m
Master bedroom - 5.16 x 4.85m
Bedroom Two - 5.23m x 3.60m
Gardens to three sides.
Rear garden - private, facing south and west
Lyndhurst Road, Hove, BN3 6FD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.8 miles
- Brighton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LyndhurstRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.