Richmond Park, Darwen, BB3 0JX
- Modern Detached Home
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC & Snug Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Piece Shower Room & En-Suite
- Fantastic Garden Space To The Rear
- Double Driveway & Store Room
- Corner Position With Shared Private Entrance
- Lovely Finish Throughout
The property comprises; entrance hall, open plan lounge & dining rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor WC and a ground floor snug. The snug at one time was a garage but has been converted for extra living space. The utility room has a side external door accessing the rear garden and also gives access to a store room. To the first floor there is a bright landing giving access to three good size bedrooms, a master en-suite shower room and a main three piece shower room. The main bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes & storage units and there is a storage area on the landing with a radiator inside, ideal for towels. Each room is designed and decorated to a modern standard, extremely easy on the eye and made for those wanting a stylish finish.
To the rear we come to what we in the industry refer to as the USP (unique selling point). A fabulous sized garden with a whole range of fantastic features, from lawn, flower beds and chipping stones, a gardeners dream! To the front there is a private access road into this & the neighbouring property which leads to a double driveway. The property also has a small additional garden area adjacent to the access road in.
Richmond Park provides privacy and an ideal family home for children to grow up in. Although slightly hidden away the property has fantastic access routes in Darwen town centre as is within easy access of the train station and day to day amenities from super markets to convenience stores.
OUR THOUGHTS - This is right up there with the very best at its price bracket. What more can you want for less than 200K!?
1.93m (6' 4") x 1.19m (3' 11")
4.17m (13' 8") x 3.45m (11' 4")
2.95m (9' 8") x 2.46m (8' 1")
2.90m (9' 6") x 2.01m (6' 7")
1.93m (6' 4") x 1.55m (5' 1")
3.89m (12' 9") x 2.21m (7' 3")
3.40m (11' 2") x 3.35m (11' 0")
2.62m (8' 7") x 0.76m (2' 6")
3.43m (11' 3") x 2.84m (9' 4")
3.05m (10' 0") x 1.96m (6' 5")
1.93m (6' 4") x 1.65m (5' 5")
GROUND FLOOR WC
2.34m (7' 8") x 0.94m (3' 1")
Richmond Park, Darwen, BB3 0JX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darwen Station0.1 miles
- Mill Hill Station2.9 miles
- Cherry Tree Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn
Franchise owners Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn have a combined experience in the industry of over 45 years. Both live in the town and have expert local knowledge. Karl comments:
"We are constantly using technology and media to enhance how we promote our clients' properties to give them the best chance of sale. We combine this with first class customer service and communication with our clients".
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DARSP205987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Darwen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.