Sturton Street, Cambridge
- A rare detached bungalow in Petersfield
- Immaculately appointed and largely open plan accommodation
- Well maintained surrounding gardens
- Off street parking and secure bicycle area
- A short walk to Mill Road and Cambridge Station
- No onward chain
One double bedroom – kitchen/dining/sitting room – study area off main reception area – bathroom suite – open entrance lobby – neat surrounding gardens – parking – bicycle and bin storage
This attractive period style one bedroom detached bungalow is extremely rare for the area and central location within the city. Formerly a Victorian stable with a fascinating history, the building was skilfully extended and converted to an excellent standard by the current owner in recent years. Set way back from the road with its own private approach leading to broad frontage which includes a neat lawned area, off-street parking and a useful bicycle and bin storage area. An entrance lobby leads to the bathroom suite with shower over bath and shower screen, and opens into the generous open plan kitchen/dining/living room with triple aspects and a high degree of natural light. The kitchen area provides a range of low level units and drawers, matching wall mounted cabinets, extensive working surfaces and breakfast bar which provides additional informal seating. There is ample space for a range of freestanding appliances and laminated flooring throughout this space. A bright and spacious double bedroom and versatile study area located off the living/dining area providing access to the rear garden completes the accommodation. The property offers scope for expansion and reconfiguration subject to the necessary planning consents. The broad low maintenance rear garden is partly gravelled and has a large paved terrace area which wraps around the property. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Location - Sturton Street is a popular and convenient location within walking or cycling distance of Mill Road and the Grafton Centre, lying only half a mile east of Cambridge City centre. There is shopping and other facilities within the immediate vicinity in Mill Road, Norfolk Street and the Beehive Centre.
Services - All mains services connected
Statutory Authorities - Cambridge City Council
Fixtures And Fittings - Unless specifically mentioned in these particulars all fixtures and fittings are expressly excluded from the sale of the freehold interest.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment through the vendor’s sole agents, Redmayne Arnold and Harris
BrochuresSturton Street, CambridgeBrochure
Sturton Street, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge North1.7 miles
- Shelford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
There is very little we do not know about the market in in and around Cambridge - who is buying, who is selling, how long a house took to sell, current rental figures....Doing what we do best
We don't have offices all over the region and we don't have numerous departments. We stick to what we are best at - providing services to people selling prime property in and around Cambridge.Marketing that sells
Our approach to marketing really
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30967259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redmayne Arnold & Harris, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.