Hill Road, Middleton, King's Lynn, PE32
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Excellent Condition
- Quiet Village Location Close To Local Amenities
- Field Views
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Double Garage, Driveway And Off Road Parking
- Beautifully Maintained Front And Rear Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
Excellent condition spacious four bedroom detached family home in the popular village of Middleton just outside the market town of King's Lynn, Norfolk.
This spacious property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory and cloakroom on the ground floor with four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Ensuite off Master Bedroom.
Outside offers well maintained gardens to the front and rear with driveway to double garage and off road parking at the front and an enclosed rear gaden mostly laid to lawn with some borders, patio area and views over the fields beyond.
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, mains drainage and is double glazed throughout.
MIDDLETON stands on the A47 just outside of King's Lynn and is surrounded by Norfolk countryside. Local amenities include primary school, village shop/post office, two public houses and an 18 hole golf course at Middleton Hall. The local area offers excellent sporting and recreation activities with the market town of King's Lynn only a short drive away.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Hill Road, Middleton, King's Lynn, PE32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station2.8 miles
- Watlington Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1246910-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.