Grimston Road, South Wootton
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Commanding plot, secure gated access
- Handsome four bedroom home
- Master with en-suite
- Sitting room, kitchen open plan to dining room, study and utility room
- Spacious front and back gardens
- Double, detached garage
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
- Mainline station to Ely, Cambridge and London just 2.5 miles
North and South Wootton are one of West Norfolk's most desirable villages known for its strong community and laid-back village life which is also close to the town and amenities of Kings Lynn including mainline train station to Ely, Cambridge and London which is only 2.5 miles from the property. The villages have greens, duck pond and local well supported public houses alongside three infant and junior schools. The area is also on the edge of the Sandringham Royal Estate with the visitor centre just a short drive about ten minutes. Beyond this the Norfolk coast awaits, as well Norwich, Cambridge and Peterborough all being under one hour drive.
Outside the property is set back from the road behind mature evergreen hedging and wrought iron security gates which are remotely operated. There is a driveway and turning area to the front along with a spacious front garden. At the rear the garden offers lawn and a large patio which ample room to extend the property should one desire, subject to relevant planning consents. There is also a large detached double garage.
Briefly the property comprises, reception hallway, sitting room, study, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room and wc. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and family bathroom with the master bedroom having an en-suite.
Grimston Road, South Wootton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.