Tredwin Close, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8FE
- Ample parking and garage
- Impressive open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area
- Separate utility and storage as practical elements
- Separate dining room
- Home office
- Two of the four bedrooms benefit from en suite shower room
- Quality fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Modern home with West-facing garden
- Last home left at Longforth View
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
Plot 330: The Thornsett
The Thornsett is an exquisite four bedroom detached family home featuring an impressive double frontage with garage and spacious living throughout, it’s perfect for larger families or those who enjoy the extra space.
The ground floor offers complete luxury with a bright & spacious lounge, ideal for relaxing which features a beautiful set of french doors opening out onto the rear garden. Offering ample amounts of space, you will discover a separate, elegant dining room, great for hosting dinner parties and a separate study / home office for times you need on your own. Moving towards the rear, you'll discover the social hub of the home; an impressive open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area. Making cooking a fun activity, rather than a chore, this multi-functional area brings the family together and is filled with plenty of natural light thanks to a set of double French doors to the rear garden, and sky lights. To side of the kitchen there is a separate utility area for added convenience.
Upstairs, the first floor accommodates four impressive, double bedrooms, two of which boast their own luxury en suite shower room, with the elegant master bedroom also featuring quality, fitted wardrobes. The first floor is complemented with a stylish family bathroom, complete with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and chrome fittings.
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeÃ¢Â±Â¡
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer great schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.93 metre
- Kitchen Breakfast Family Area - 4.15 x 5.48 metre
- Dining Room - 3.42 x 3.31 metre
- Utility - 1.75 x 1.6 metre
- Home Office - 2.08 x 2.85 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.33 x 4.28 metre
- Bedroom Two - 4.33 x 2.77 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.77 x 3.66 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.77 x 3.25 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Tredwin Close, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8FE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taunton Station6.1 miles
About the development
- LAST FEW HOMES REMAINING within the development, enquire now!
- Final Phase selling after 7 years of quality bilt
- Longforth View is perfectly positioned close by to the bustling country town of Wellington in rural Somerset
- Commutable to Taunton, Bristol and Exeter via the M5 motorway which is only 5 minutes away from the development
- We are a 5 Star Builder with 5 Start Customer Satisfaction
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm for appointments only.
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.