Meadow Way, Upminster, RM14
• OFFERING GREAT POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER EXPANSION, SUBJECT TO THE NECESSARY PLANNING CONSENTS
• FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
• IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
• TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & STUDY
• 13' KITCHEN
• GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
• FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
• 90' WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
• OFF STREET PARKING FOR THREE VEHICLES
• 19' DETACHED GARAGE
Front of Property
Crazy paved providing off street parking for three vehicles, side access.
Entrance Door to Entrance Hall
Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling, doors to accommodation.
7'1 x 6'9. Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, smooth ceiling.
15'1 x 11'2. Double glazed window to front, radiator, gas fireplace, textured ceiling.
5'6 x 5'5. Suite comprising: wood panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc. Radiator, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling.
21'1 x 12'3 reducing to 7'9. Stairs to first floor, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to rear garden, electric radiator, textured ceiling with cornice coving.
13'3 x 9'3. Double glazed window to rear, obscure glazed door to flank, range of base level units with work surfaces over, inset double sink drainer unit with mixer tap, Belling oven, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch fridge/freezer, range of matching eye level cupboards, wall mounted boiler, smooth ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, doors to accommodation.
13'1 x 10'6. Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling with cornice coving.
12'4 x 10'3. Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard with access to loft, radiator, smooth ceiling.
7'1 x 6'. Double glazed windows to flank and rear, storage cupboard, radiator, textured ceiling.
6'6 x 6'. Double glazed windows to front and side, storage cupboard, radiator.
6'4 x 3'2. Obscure double glazed window to flank. Suite comprising: shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc. Radiator, complementary tiling, textured ceiling.
East Facing Rear Garden
90' approx. Commencing crazy paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, side access.
19'2 x 8'9
Meadow Way, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.5 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station0.7 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM210309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.