SHINWELL DRIVE, PETERLEE, Peterlee, SR8 5AB
- PRIME CORNER PLOT
- GARDEN, FRONT, SIDE, REAR
- WHITE GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY
- EPC RATING B
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dowen
Composite double glazed door leading to the hallway.
Double glazed window, radiator, doors leading to the lounge and to the cloak room w.c.
CLOAK ROOM W.C
Double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, two piece suite in white comprising of : low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splash back in a ripple effect ceramic tile, grey wood effect flooring
14' 11'' x 14' 09''
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double radiator, feature white spindle stair case leading to the first floor, telephone point, television point, under stairs storage cupboard, door leading into the kitchen/breakfasting room.
14' 11'' x 10' 08''
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, range of wall and base units in white gloss with stainless steel handles, walnut work surface stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, electric oven with gas hob, extractor hood, space for an American fridge freezer, tiled splash back in grey ripple effect ceramic tile, wall mounted combi boiler, grey wood effect vinyl flooring, double radiator, extractor fan.
Loft access, single radiator.
11' 07'' x 08' 03''
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, built in storage.
11' 05'' x 08' 06''
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
08' 02'' x 06' 04''
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
06' 01'' x 06' 01''
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, extractor fan, three piece suite in white comprising of : low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with dual taps, cream ripple effect tiled ceramic tile, panel bath with mixer tap with a shower from the tap, part tiled walls in a ripple effect ceramic tile, vinyl tile effect flooring in grey, radiator, shower curtain.
To the front elevation there is an open plan lawned garden, gravelled driveway, whilst to the rear there is a fence enclosed extensive garden which is laid to lawn.
BrochuresFull Details (PDF)Full Details (HTML)
SHINWELL DRIVE, PETERLEE, Peterlee, SR8 5AB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horden Station1.5 miles
- Seaham Station4.6 miles
About the agent
- WE ARE SELLING HOUSES
- IN PETERLEE & THE VILLAGES:
- DETACHED SEMIS BUNGALOWS TERRACED FLATS:
- WE'VE GOT 100'S OF BUYERS REGISTERED
- PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FREE VALUATION:
- GIVE US 15 MINUTES TO PITCH FOR YOUR CUSTOM:
- AND THE CHANCE TO TELL YOU ABOUT US
- AND THAT WE WON'T BE BEATEN ON FEES:
- WE ARE SELLING
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P_63640_10078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dowen, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.