250 City Road, London, EC1V
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Fully Furnished
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- En suite
- Video Entry
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
This property is fully furnished. Were working on getting photos.
This wonderful 2 bed 1 bath situated in London EC1V is available with the following facilities:
Close to public transport, Concierge, Double glazing, En suite, Fitted Kitchen, Fully Furnished, Gym, Shops and amenities nearby, Swimming Pool, Video Entry.
250 City Road, London, EC1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.5 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
- Barbican Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Austin Hayes is Your Boutique London Agency
Delivering a uniquely bespoke service hinged on expert local knowledge and a passion for the community!
It’s our policy to be 100% open and honest with you, removing the industry jargon from our communications with you and providing you with all the information you need to know in order to make fully informed decisions.
We live, work and play in the very same community you are considering buying, selling or renting in.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 62137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Homes London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.