Residential Park Home, Windsor, Berkshire
- Fully Furnished
- Spacious Plots
- Family-friendly Park
- Easy Access To London
- Part Exchange Available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harvey Longsons
The Westbury is a traditionally styled and affordable park home with clean lines and simple styling; a perfect canvas to add your own finishing touches and make it your own.
The semi-open-plan living area includes a lounge, dining area and kitchen - a light, bright and inviting space that’s practical too. Two three-seater sofas and an extending dining table mean there’s plenty of room to entertain, and a stylish wall-mounted electric fire adds a contemporary twist.
The fully fitted kitchen has a full array of integrated appliances and has been designed to include plenty of practical worktop and storage space. Open through to the dining area, it’s a sociable space too.
Perfectly proportioned, the bedrooms and bathrooms in a soft neutral colour palette are warm and comfortable. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a dressing area with fitted dressing table and wardrobe. The second bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers, providing ample storage for clothes.
With Omar’s hallmark of quality and for a home that’s affordable without compromising on style, you’d be hard pushed to find better!
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Living Area
- Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
- Semi open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, black glass, wall-mounted electric fire
- Coffee table and two 3-seater ‘Woodbury’ style sofas with scatter cushions
- Extending dining table with chairs
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the dining area and lounge
- Contemporary, matt ivory fitted kitchen units with dark grey worktop and upstand
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Fitted oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
- Vinyl flooring
- Roller blind
- USB charging point
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinets (bedding not included)
- Lined curtains with tie-backs to the bedrooms
- Roller blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and dressing table
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Vinyl flooring to the bathroom and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
This extensive, well-established family park is ideally located in the Thames Valley, between Ascot, Windsor and Maidenhead and offers a rural retreat that’s just a stone’s throw from local amenities.
Putting you right at the heart of this vibrant area, you’re well served for access to the M3, M4 and M25 motorways and there are plenty of options for high speed links into London, while Heathrow Airport is just a short commute away.
This park is a well-established family park that offers the ultimate in residential home living.
*Images may be used for illustration purposes only*
Residential Park Home, Windsor, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station3.1 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central Station3.4 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Harvey Longsons, the experts in selling holiday homes. We have a huge range of Static Caravans, Holiday lodges and Park homes available for sale across the whole of the UK.
Specialising purely in the holiday home market, we have everything you need whether you are buying or selling, please give us a call to find out more.
Buying? - There are always offers available on holiday homes from both national and local operators and we are the first to know. Once you have foun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 118503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Longsons, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.