Bradford, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- Four bedroom stone built cottage
- Stunning countryside views
- Situated in the heart of the Peak District
- Superbly presented throughout
- Retaining many period features
This deceptively spacious four bedroom double fronted cottage has outstanding views of Bradford Dale and the surrounding countryside.
This deceptively spacious four bedroom double fronted cottage has outstanding views of Bradford Dale and the surrounding countryside. The property has been sympathetically upgraded by the present occupants and retains many period features. It has recently been redecorated throughout and provides a comfortable family home in an idyllic setting. Internally the property briefly comprises of a superb dining kitchen, sitting room, dining room and utility area. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the rear there is a beautifully presented garden with mature plants and shrubs. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Dining Kitchen 7' 11" extending to 14' 9" x 12' ( 2.41m extending to 4.50m x 3.66m )
A single glazed door to the front elevation opens into this beautifully presented dining kitchen. The kitchen features a range of handmade painted units with a Belfast sink inserted into oak work surfaces. This cleverly designed kitchen has an incorporated island unit and there is a dual fuel Rangemaster cooker included in the sale. The kitchen retains period charm throughout with exposed beams to the ceiling, a log burning stove and slate floor. The room has a double glazed window to the side and two further double glazed windows to the rear providing views over the garden.
The lobby area has steps that lead up to the sitting room and a useful storage area,
Sitting Room 10' 9" x 16' 5" ( 3.28m x 5.00m )
This sitting room has a focal point multifuel stove and a feature brick wall. There is electric underfloor heating, exposed beams to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. The door and a double glazed window open onto the front elevation.
Dining Room / Lounge 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
This versatile room is currently used as a second reception room and study. The room is full of character with two exposed stone walls, an open fire and exposed beams to the ceiling. The double glazed window opens onto the front and there is a wall mounted central heating radiator.
Utility Room 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
Situated to the rear of the property the room has a double glazed window with views over the rear, a central heating radiator and a tiled floor. The double glazed opaque door opens onto the rear garden.
The landing has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
The family bathroom has a suite comprising of a bath with a shower over, low flush WC and a wash hand basin. There is a column style radiator, a further chrome heated towel rail, an extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 15' 9" narrowing to 13' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.80m narrowing to 4.14m x 3.94m )
Bedroom one has two exposed stone feature walls and a laminate floor. There are two central heating radiators and a double glazed window which opens out onto the front elevation providing lovely views over Bradford Dale.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" at the max x 11' 7" ( 3.78m at the max x 3.53m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring and a wall mounted central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" at the max x 11' 11" ( 3.56m at the max x 3.63m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the side, an exposed stone wall and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 12' 11" at the max ( 4.01m x 3.94m at the max )
This bedroom has a double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
To the rear there is an enclosed lawn with steps leading up to a further garden which has a greenhouse. This area has been pebbled for low maintenance and is stocked with mature plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Bradford, Youlgrave, Bakewell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.